Mission,Vision and Our Values
"We Save Your Life Values and Lead to Peaceful Future"
We will be a leading national company based on knowledge and skills for sustainable development.
Years of industry knowledge
“Tavan-Ord” LLC was established in 1998 in Ulaanbaatar to contribute to the field of construction sector and specialized interior and exterior, ICT, fire alarm and suppression system installation, indoor and outdoor electrical installation, and supply of fire suppression devices and accessories and has been working and expanding our activities successfully by opening new branch offices in core provinces. Embodies industry trained and experienced skilled employees reflects the outcome of our work attributes.
We, at Tavan Ord LLC have been providing construction interior, exterior design and installation services to more than 300 facilities. In terms of ICT, fire alarm and suppression system installation and services, indoor and outdoor electrical installation to more than 450 building and facilities in the capital city and rural areas in the framework of license issued by the “Ministry of Roads, Transportation, Construction and Urban Development” with assured accomplishment.
It is our diligent commitment:
• Meet the needs of the growing building market applying the latest technology
• Contribute to the development of the country
• Provide exclusive and accountable service
• Aim to invest in R&D constantly
Establishment and beginning of its activities in the field of construction renovation.
Scope of operations increase in the field of ICT and fire alarm system installation
Supply of fire extinguishers, fire safety devices and accessories
2006 - 2007
Expansion of construction activities
Expansion of operation field on interior and exterior design and initialized project complete execution
The contract endorsement with Oyu Tolgoi and major step in company future development
Official distributor of TYCO brand
Expansion of construction electrical communication system design thereof
- Years of industry experience in installation
- Wide range of state-of-art technologies application
- Modern fire alarm and fire suppresion systems
- Official distributor of JCI Inc TYCO brand
- Trained and skilled employees, years of experience and professional consulting services
- Discounts and promotions, equipment maintenance manual
- Provides after installation long-term quality warranty
We are installing following world brand products:
• Simplex addressable fire alarm system from Tyco, USA
• GST addressable fire alarm system UTC Corporation, USA
• Securiton addressable fire alarm system, Switzerland
• Grand Magistral fire alarm system, Russian Federation
• Pima fire and security alarm system, Israel
• Fire sprinkler system
• Fire water spray system
• Gas fire suppression system
• Foam fire suppression system
• Constant compliance with the requirements of national laws and standards applicable to our products, activities and businesses
• Striving to increase customer satisfaction by constantly improving the quality of products and services.
• Be a lifelong learner and be a leader in introducing the best techniques and technologies in the industry.
• The company's management team in lead of constantly improving the effectiveness of our quality management system.
CONTRIBUTION OF EMPLOYEES TO THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
• Reduce inaccuracy, waste and complaints.
• Improve internal communication and information sharing.
• Specific clarification of responsibilities.
• Establish better communication with customers and provide with applicable news and information.
• Develop customer-focused operations.
• Build customer trust in our company.
CONSEQUENCES OF NON-MEETING THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
• Decreased ability to determine customer satisfaction increases the likelihood of losing customers.
• Decreased ability to compete in foreign and domestic markets.
• Failure to identify risks and opportunities increases the likelihood that future project will fail.
• Inaccuracy, waste and complaints tend to increase.
• Decreased ability to control operations.